Tuesday, December 9, 2008

About Me?

Hm... well their isn't really all that much to say about me. Besides that I love i guess you could say obsessed with dogs. All dogs. My favorite Color is Pink, their isn't one day out of the week you won't catch me wearing pink. I like Wall-E...nope try that again say it right Waall-eee. I am well a germaphobic my purse contains my purell that I use every morning on the bus, before and after lunch, oh and hand sanitizing wipes for anything that looks dirty? Like the bathroom stalls and my gym locker. I like to dream..about things of all sorts. Ya know all the jazz about who your ganna marry, what your house is gonna look like...I like clothes I officially have 74 t-shirts and 24 jeans. Like all people, I like to shop. I don't like spending, but I like to buy. I like to eat my favorite thing is T-bone steak, I hate to stay but I can be quiet a pig. I like guiness quizzes like Soduko and those types of things. Well and I a guess I also like to blog

No comments: