Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good News

As none of you know, during this past month I went to the doctor several times to see what is "wrong" with me. Because my doctor insists their is, because I have so many health problems and such, I had to go get blood drawn. Oh.. how I hate the sight of the needle slipping into the tiny vein in my arm and I so didn't ask a beyond dumb question like "are you sure their is a vein there?" Also, as none of you knew including me (because my mother never told me) that my doctor's thought I had marfan's syndrome or some hyervactoma (when your heart vessels practically burst) disease. Well, the blood test took about six weeks and the results came back today. I have hyperfactoma and will die in two years. No... I am totally kidding I'm fine and will survive they still don't know what I "have" but they think it is some connective tissue disorder which I sure hope it's not because that will just be another thing to add to my list. Anyway it's still good news.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

okay.....
wasn't funny