Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jenna's beyond blonde moment

a couple of days ago wait lets back up. A couple of weeks ago I got new glasses they are kinda nice, I like them. I got them at Target on Friday. I wore them Friday and Monday and then on Tuesday yes two days later, Jenna came up to me and asked "do you were glasses?" What?? Of course I wear glasses I have since 3rd grade. Then we just started laughing. That my friend is the blondest of blond moments. Do you have a blond moment? Tell me, I want to know!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Well you know what? I am not blond=p I am brunette=p...i do not know why i did that though because i know u where glasses but i did tht with u for ur braces too hehehe

Jenna said...

wait i didn't know you got them a couple weeks ago... i swear i saw them on u just this week and i mean it this time!