Monday, March 9, 2009

They call it sickness....

As you all may no It is now cold season. Cold season and me do not get along. High school is probably the easiest way to get sick, they for one never wash their hands, touch every door knob, ever handrail, every desk, everything. Then if one person get sick, everyone does. Well except for me. Or so I thought. I for one always wash my hands before I get to school, before lunch, after lunch. before and after every bathroom break and after school. I nearly wash my hands every hour. I carry hand sanitizer every where so surely I would never ever get sick. I never touch door handles or railings either. I am a plain germaphobic you could say. Except today I am sick. In fact I always get sick. No one else in my family hardly ever gets sick and they never wash their hand. I don't get it. Can someone please explain this to me?

No comments: