Monday, July 13, 2009

Is the cup half full or half empty?

In another words, is summer half gone, or is there still half to go? Take your pick. I tend to lean to the possitive side and think of all the things that can still be done in the month and a half that I have left. Still, this summer, really has gone by super duper fast. No seriously. About a week ago I thought I was taking finals and now....you look through the sunday adds and school supplies are starting to be on sale. Oh good grief.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I know every time i go to target i almost puke because i see the school supplies...and where have you been you never answered my text about the sonshine fest? And I actually put stuff on my blog and your not reading it! and we still need to go to caribou!

Tim and Jenny said...

Hey Young Lady! I didn't know YOU had a blog....I just found you. Neener neener you have to go back to school. I DON'T.