Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What I did while you missed me......

In case you were wondering......



I went to camp for a week, met a Swedish girl, I kissed a fish, got my permit, I went to Colorado, rode on a bus for 42 hours, climbed a mountain, drove through a storm, got sick, I texted 2, 986 times, went shopping, I cleaned my room, found $27 worth of change, I went camping in frigid weather, found out i need a new sleeping bag, found a mouse, went to the fair, bought 58 cookies, and ate 47 of them, bought a new bike, got some hermit crabs, got my hair chopped off, went to Denver, walked 10 miles, got my braces off, slept on a bus, learned how to change oil in a car, went to Iowa, gave my dog a bath with herbal essence shampoo, went on a 25 mile bike ride, went to target 12 times, bought a new pair of shoes (crocs to be exact), went to the mall, counted my 23 pairs of jeans, stubbed my toes 14 times (yes I keep track), broke a lamp, went to a baseball game, made a bracelet, bought a coach purse, went white water rafting, played with my dog, planted a cactus, went to Kansas, and Nebraska, saw a lot of corn, ok so I will stop before you fall of your chair, but you get the point right? I did a lot of things, and now I have one more to add to the list, I blogged.




1 comment:

Jenna said...

yeah you did way to much stuff...and haha the cookies i took lasted the car ride home lol and 1 saved for my sister lol...u missed a lot of stuff u did tho...I didn't buy a coach purse but i bought a coach wallet :P