Saturday, October 10, 2009

Untitled

For the past few weeks, I have done what any average teenager does. Procrastinate. I have started my homework at 8:00 every night, finished at 12:00 every night, and not to mention, my room is a complete disaster, laundry is piled high and guess what I am doing right now?? absolutely nothing important...I'm blogging. But as far as my physical self goes, I'm fine. Haven't gotten the swine flu yet, so can't complain. As for my fun time? I watch my favorite show Castle every Monday night, and that's about it. My school's homecoming was last week. Super fun, until the football game, we lost 37 to 0. Oh and to top it all off, I have this teacher, Mr.H, that I student service for, well two days ago he gave me a project to wrap a box with yellow paper. Easy right? Wrong. The box had two be wrapped twice so that you couldn't see through the paper. It literally took me an hour to wrap this box, and then ok i was done, not the best i could have done but still good. So i thought. Mr.H forgot to tell me to put a sheet of paper IN the box so he tells me that I can re-do it tomorrow. Ok I shake it off and come back tomorrow to do my project again. This time I wrap it three times and put the sheet of paper inside the box. It was perfect. The best I could have done. He said "great"!!!"now put the address on it and I will send it off" I am like on cloud nine at this point. I just wrapped this box perfectly and he liked it. again so I thought. I returned the next day to find my 3 layers of yellow paper ripped up and in the trash. End of story.

No comments: