Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You could call it obsessed...

....or you could call it love. I have yet to tell you that I now have purchased my newly prized possession. I am overly obsessed. They are called uggs. I ordered them this week, and knew that they were coming today. So I ran home from the bus stop, nearly killed myself by falling on the ice, and the only motivation I had to get up was thinking that my uggs are on my doorstep, so I got up and started to limp to the rest of the way home. My eyes immediately spotted the brown box, I went inside and tore it open like a wild mad woman. Then they there were, layed neatly inside, waiting to be held. Ohh it was love at first sight. My feet sank into the softest, warmest sheepskin found on earth. And I have not taken them of since. Oh and if I haven't convinced you that I am overly obsessed yet, I will tell you that I named them mindy which means love.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Ohhhhh the Thompsons and their [unusual] obssesions...what am I going to do with them? haha